Wednesday 6 February 2013

House Cross Section Finished Design


This is my finished cross section design, this will be used in the scene when the Imp is racing around destroying the house. I will have the camera pan out of the boys bedroom once the Imp comes to life, I will then be able to see the Imp throwing the furniture around, while the boy is trying to capture him. This will allow me to get as much action as I can into a 20 second time period. I feel that the simplicity of the house cross section wont distract the audience from the character action, but the subtle use of tone gives a three dimensional effect to the environment, I wanted to give each room its own colour scheme to show a variety of tonal highlights. Overall I really like the defined edges given to the furniture and house outline, it shows more detail to the finished piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment