Friday 22 November 2013

Maya Bedroom Textured


Here are the final textured views for my bedroom scene, because I could finally see the finished design in Maya I made a few changes to make the scene look and feel more realistic to the viewer. First of all I changed the window frame to a 4 paneled window and added in curtains and a rail. Also I created two posters on the wall by the bed to make it feel more like a childs bedroom and put a toy on the shelf, to make use of that space. Overall I am very happy with the design and colour palette used because its a bold contrast the to the fishbowl scene, where I used a lot of green and brown tones and textures. Finally I added in the fishbowl to the table where the zoom shot will start from to then show the audience the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment