Sunday 9 February 2014

Z Brush - Week 3





In our week 3 Z Brush lesson, we learn't how to dynamesh a model. We were asked to create a character or object starting with a simple sphere. I made my character design that I created in my Character Design Lecture that week. Overall seeing as this was the first model that I had made in Z Brush I was fairly happy with it. The only major problem I encountered was building the head level with the perspective view, I found it difficult trying to get the head and features even on both sides. But with practice hopefully I wont have this problem in the future.

The last three images are all at the same stage of development, but showing the different angles of the head. I feel that the hair came out really well and the fire designs shows through very well. It still needs work, as I still need to add in the eyeballs and add more detail to the face. This model took me around 2-3 hours, but I will work on improving my speed so that I will have time to use my knowledge of this software in my Showreel.

No comments:

Post a Comment